Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Interview Attire
Following up on the Hooters post from yesterday, it occured to me that there was another place "Hooters" were not appropriate: the office! Last year I interviewed a few college women and out of the 4 of them, 3 came in wearing very low cut dresses or shirts, and hence, half the time I just stared at their boobs! Here I am (with my Art Director [who agrees with me btw], since it was a design internship) and all I can do is think about the cleavage in front of me. Sure, I was a little jealous too, since I couldn't show cleavage if someone paid me to, but it was very distracting. If I was uncomfortable just interviewing these girls, there is no way I could take them to a client meeting or presentation. So please, girls, when going for a job interview - unless its at Hooters - please keep the "twins" covered! They may be nice for a Friday night out, but come Monday morning, they need to go back under wraps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment